This game may not be as popular as other Poker variations in https://bisaqq88.com and other casino sites. But, this Omaha-based game is also enjoyable and exciting. There are a total of 17 three-card combinations you can make from the common board cards in this game. Those combinations provide plenty of opportunities to draw the cards you want. This means you can draw big hands a lot easier, both high and low. The best low hand at the start of the game also has more chances of becoming counterfeited. Because there are so many common cards, even a mediocre starting hand can end up a winner.
How to play
- Each player will receive 4 hole cards each.
- The board cards are then arranged face down. There are 7 cards in 4 horizontal rows with the bottom row having 3 cards and the second row 2 cards. The third and the final row have a single card each.
- Players will use 2 of their hole cards and a card from the third or last row to form a hand.
- A betting round then takes place.
- The dealer will reveal 3 cards of the bottom row.
- There will be another betting round.
- The dealer will now reveal the 2 cards of the next row.
- Another betting round will follow.
- The single card of the third row will be then shown.
- Again, players will place their bets.
- The dealer will finally reveal the single card of the top row.
- Players will make bets again.
- There will be a showdown where High only or Hi-Lo cards speak.
- A High-Low declaration will then occur.
- A final betting round will come next before the final showdown.
Combining elements of good starting low and high hands will provide you the best shot. Hand combinations can be a bit complicated so you have to pay close attention. Before you can assess the likely hands to win, you have to be aware of the board cards. Let us say the bottom row has all high cards or all low, and the cards in 2 of the other 3 rows are opposite. What this means is that it is impossible to get a straight hand.
Although Eiffel Tower Poker has similarities with Omaha, there are also differences. The way the dealer reveals the board cards is one of the main differences. Keep in mind that you can only play 1 card from a row. Do not confuse yourself when you see a pair in the same row.